2 Packets of Rolo’s (about 100g of chocolate)
150ml of vodka
- Grab a sealable bottle (you can use your vodka bottle if it only has about 150ml left – I used a Grolsch Beer Bottle)
- Chop the Rolo’s in half so that they fit through the bottle opening
- Add the vodka to the bottle (If you are using a separate one)
- Boil some water, and add to a pot/bowl/jug big enough to fit the bottle you are using to make the vodka in.
- Place the bottle in the boiled water, and give it a shake every now and again to mix the chocolate into the vodka.
- Serve in shooter glasses, once the chocolate has completely melted into the vodka.